RMC

....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome Back Tour Life

September 23, 2009: Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart's Armistice Fall 2009 Tour

show thoughts

Not bad for the first headlining tour show since about a year and a half. Some say we scored a “B” last night and others an “A+,” especially with the upgraded light/video show. Whichever way you see it, there’s room for improvement in my opinion, and as we go on from city to city, things will morph and evolve hopefully into something more spectacular. Darren and I are having a great time up on stage. From the moments we play new beats together to laying down foundations on old songs, it all comes with challenges, right now probably the biggest being endurance, but we’ll build it up.

After looking at some of concert pics posted on twitter, I am pleased at the “look” of the show. Please do continue to take photos and post them however you can (as the venues allow, too). Unfortunately, some venues are “tight” about such rules. Anyway, thanks for making the effort to come and check out the new music. For those of you who have doubts about this new album, I hope that our “live twist” on Armistice will give you a new hopeful perspective on these songs.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Just acknowledging the "doubts" is a victory for you guys in my book. I'm sure you'll persuade more than a few people along the way, too.

Melanie said...

I am really looking forward to seeing you again on Oct. 13. They are really tight about cameras at the venue, but I am hoping to get a pass. But I will be a bit nervous about getting anything. WE'll see. LOL I can't wait to see the new lighting set up, and to (of course) experience it with the music. It has been a long time.

See ya soon.
God's blessings :)

kingofbother said...

I can't wait to see the new setup. We'll be at the NOV 6,7,8 shows. Those shows are the closest you're coming our way. You'll be well polished by then. Jen and I really miss you guys. We are enjoying the new album. I read the Absolute Punk review. Did you see it. I posted it on my blog. kingofbother.blogspot.com

See you soon.

Matt

Giovanny PĂ©rez said...

Hola Roy, muchos saludos desde Bogota - Colombia, hemos seguido el trabajo de ustedes todo el tiempo, y espero que piensen en Latinoamerica para hacer un tour, tienen demasiados fans en Colombia y personalmente me he encargado de dar a conocer la banda, tanto en sus inicios con Earthsuit, como ahora con MuteMath.

David Ball said...

We are looking forward to seeing you guys when you get to NC! Our only expectation is that you will all be fabulous humans playing your hearts out for we who love your music. It's going to be great!

blake said...

The Cincinnati show was great! I enjoyed the new setup and also the new songs, and the twists on the older ones as well. I was a little upset you guys didn't play No Response. Hopefully at the Nashville or Memphis show you guys will play it. It was really nice that every one of the band members came out and talked to us after the show! It was also nice being able to meet you again and thanks for the pic!

See you in Memphis and Nashville

Blake


Vintage cab used on MM debut (two 15" Jensen speakers).