RMC

....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

1.10.07-Wartburg College

Another cold day here in the Midwest; however, it's a clear day with plenty of sunshine.

I find my neck to be extremely sore from all of last night's headbanging and craziness. Whenever I feel this way, I think of Cliff Burton (the original bassist of Metallica). I remember watching a video about him and his headbanging ways. He was such a great bass player.

Cliff 'em all!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Ahhhh.. you aren't too bad a bass player, either!

Cold days are much more tolerable with sunshine. Friday here the high is supposed to be 15 deg. I've threatened to just lock myself in the house all day.

Hope your neck feels better. Maybe you could do some neck exercises for that. ;)

Don't stop headbanging! You're up there with the best of them. :)

Kim B. said...

I knew that you were aspiring to headbanging greatness!!

Few bass players came close to Cliff, but I think that you may have what it takes to surpass him.


Vintage cab used on MM debut (two 15" Jensen speakers).