RMC

....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

1.09.07: Kenosha, WI - First Show with The Fray

1.09.07: Kenosha, WI - First Show with The Fray
Being back on the road is bittersweet. I love playing shows and hanging with the guys, but I hate being away from my wife and my house, which I have been working on fervently over the break. From painting to hanging chandeliers, I've gained something at being a better handyman, obviously with a lot of help from www.thisoldhouse.com.

Now onto touring life. I'm excited about this tour with the Fray. I think they are a great band, (I've seen them live once) and I think is going to one of the best tours for us.

See you out there! Ciao!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Well, when you are in N. UT and you really miss working on houses, you can come help out with mine. LOL JK I imagine that could really make you feel torn. It sounds like you got a few things done though. That's always good.


Vintage cab used on MM debut (two 15" Jensen speakers).