RMC

....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Japan Fall 2011: Osaka-Big Cat

Osaka: Club Big Cat... it was a special night kicking off the Japanese tour here. I thoroughly enjoy the energy and joy brought on by our fans here as we marched through the crowd onto the stage. As soon as "Prytania" kicked in, everyone was full throttle for the whole set of 1.5 hours! The excitement wouldn't stop!! For the encore, we played a special, impromptu version of "Goodbye" as per the audience's request. It came together nicely...

Arigato gozaimashita Osaka!!!

1 comment:

kingofbother said...

That sounds so awesome. I don't believe I've heard "Goodbye" live. Thanks for signing that big poster in Wilmington. My wife framed it for my birthday and mounted it on the wall.


Vintage cab used on MM debut (two 15" Jensen speakers).