RMC

....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

TRIAD: A SUCCESS!!!

Thanks to everyone who came out to the first annual Triad Music Conference. We had a blast! All the students involved really enjoyed the master classes, rhythm clinic, and student concert. Can't wait for the next year. A video summing up the event should be posted soon. In the meanwhile, here's a pic of DK teaching a class:



















On a side note, my 20 year reunion with my old punk band IPM was absolutely amazing. Below are some pictures of the event (taken by Evana Vleck, who helped put the show together):



 

1 comment:

Queen Momma said...

So sorry I missed it! I would have tried to see you. I have fond memories of you from when you were in high school and did some of the plays, and I think it's awesome what you've been doing. :)

Sundy (Scarborough) Leisher


Vintage cab used on MM debut (two 15" Jensen speakers).