RMC

....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tulsa, OK: Brady Theatre

Tulsa has always been good to us, and a great place to start off a tour. I think this was the first time not playing Cain's, but regardless, it was all good. The Rolling Stones got me going today. Thanks Bill Wyman. I hope the rest of the tour just gets better. Set list was:

1. Collapse
2. Typical
3. The Nerve
4. Chaos
5. Armistice
6. The Fight
7. Spotlight
8. Break the Same


BASSLINE OF THE DAY:

3 comments:

maria said...

thanks for the set list :) Keep posting them as they change!

Unknown said...

It's truly a shame that a band of your caliber has to open for such a mediocre act as 30 seconds to mars. It's like a few years ago when Muse was opening for My Chemical Romance. Ridiculous. At the same time, I really respect MuteMath's work ethic by just playing everything you can.

Alaythea said...

I totally agree with "The" but I will say this will certainly gain Mute Math ALOT more fans or at least I hope it does! There is no way anyone can see you guys live and not become a fan! The set list looks great - I still want to hear you guys do Goodbye live!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!


Vintage cab used on MM debut (two 15" Jensen speakers).