RMC

....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Friday, November 03, 2006

11.6.06: Webster Underground-Hartford, CT

Since I dropped the ball, the blogging ball that is, near the end of the fall tour, I decided to write a quick recap of the remainder of the dates. Must I remind the reader that it has been over a month since the tour ended. Most of these will be no longer than a paragraph.

Webster Underground was a crappy little club in the ghetto (it seemed like the Puerto Rican ghetto at that, which of course I have a special place in my heart for) of Hartford. Anyway, we had played here once before with Switchfoot (but in the big room, which was nice.) As usual, the crowd made up for lack of bad sound and lights.

No comments:


Vintage cab used on MM debut (two 15" Jensen speakers).