RMC

....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Friday, November 03, 2006

11.11.06: Grimey's-Nashville, TN

This was a special performance since it was the first time (without any rehearsals) that I played my upright for a Mute Math show. I played it on "Chaos" and "Noticed." By the time we got to "Reset," I was worn out. Not playing upright consistently for over three months will show you what a wimp you are. That thing had me for lunch, but at least I was warmed up for the next day when I used it for "Obsolete" at City Hall. That was memorable. I hope one day to tour with the double bass, ¡mi contrabajo míjo! I bought Ron Carter's Green and Yellow on vinyl, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An upright on Chaos! Are you crazy? Would've loved to see that!


Vintage cab used on MM debut (two 15" Jensen speakers).