RMC

....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nagoya & Osaka Japan

November 16, 2009: Nagoya:

Even though I had one of the roughest monitor mixes in a long time, this show was so much fun. I really love the Japanese audience. The energy of the room was intense, with people singing and dancing. I hope that Osaka show sounds better on stage. Unfortunately, Paul blew out his voice early in the show. I hope he can recover for the next three concerts.

*********

November 17, 2009: Osaka:

I’m on the bullet train now, traveling between Nagoya and Osaka. The landscape is moving. I feel like I caught between an ancient and modern world. Life is strange. The world seems smaller to me after so much travel, but still huge at the same time. I feel so far away from my loved ones, but yet I’m able to communicate with them probably easier and faster than any other time in human history.

I’m happy to be here in Japan. It is remarkable country, full of respect and innovation. I have much admiration for this culture and for who they are.

*************

Room with a view (of Osaka, Japan):



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed Japan!

Alaythea said...

Poor Paul! I can't imagine losing your voice during a tour! Hope it heals up soon! When I sang alot I used to lose my voice at least once a year for several full days, it's no fun! Enjoy Japan, I'd love to go one day!

Melanie said...

Wishing I was there with some Throat coat tea for Paul. Hope his voice held up. He needs to not talk in between shows so his voice can rest.. y'all probably know this already.

Hope the stage was better for you at the next show and that you do get time to enjoy the country as much as possible. I'd love to visit Japan sometime.


Vintage cab used on MM debut (two 15" Jensen speakers).