RMC

....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Taking Doogie Howser's Lead

This whole blog movement has greatly intrigued me since I first learned about not too long ago, maybe two years now. I love the idea that people can express themselves freely on a platform of which they have somewhat complete control over and then, immediately broadcast it across the world. I guess the first time I ever encountered this world of writing down your thoughts into a computer was on "Doogie Howser, MD." Hopefully, I don't sound as stupid or have those short little pauses of enlightment every five seconds; however, I don't want to kid myself. I'm just as much of a dork as Doogie. The only difference is that I carry a bass, not a stethoscope.

1 comment:

(me)shach said...

YOU TOTALLY BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH! Dude, I had a freakin' blog draft setup talking about the beginnings of blogs, hilighting Doogie as the founder of it all! But, alas, you're swifter than I.

Kudos.


Vintage cab used on MM debut (two 15" Jensen speakers).