RMC

RMC
Summer 2016: The Forum, Los Angeles, CA (photo by David Tosti)
....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Friday, December 27, 2013

"Electric Shadows" - track 4 - PLASTIC PLANETS


lyrics

Electric shadows
Shining through the night
Electric shadows
Beaming in my eyes

I feel electric

I really need to figure out
What my life isn’t all about
Perhaps i need a cigarette
But I don’t really wanna die
Just yet

I don’t need to figure out
What my life is all about
I just need a cigarette
I don’t really wanna die
Just yet

Nothing I can say
(When you call me)
Nothing I can do

Nowhere i can go
(I’ll do anything for you)
And get away from you

I feel electric

credits

from Plastic Planets, track released 17 December 2013 
 
Just as a side note, I sing part of the lead on this track (the verses, lala's, and some of "I feel electric"). I also play guitar and synths on this track.

1 comment:

Michael Smith said...

I highly recommend the Miami Electric Wizards for any electrical needs you may have - you will not be disappointed. They get six out of five stars from me. Thank you Carlos! Miami Electric Wizards


Vintage Cab I used on MM debut (this is my dad's); it has two 15" Jensen speakers.