RMC

RMC
Summer 2016: The Forum, Los Angeles, CA (photo by David Tosti)
....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I just wanted to update everyone on my lesson schedule & other news...

1) I'm no longer using my bookfresh.com site. So, please void that.
2) I am giving lessons in person and via Skype on a very limited basis. If you are interested, please email me at rmclessons@gmail.com in order to work out a schedule.

In other news...

1) My third child Stella Mar Mitchell was born two weeks ago!
2) MM is making great progress on new album, and we are having lots of fun doing it...
3) I recently produced an EP from a band from Spain called MIRZA ZAZA, and that is soon to come out... Follow me on twitter to see updates.

Thanks! 

5 comments:

Bernadette said...

Congratulations & welcome Stella! xoxo

kingofbother said...

thanks for the update, Roy. Can't wait for the new music.

reginag said...

This made my day!

escrow

Chris said...

Congrats on the birth of the little one! I hope you and Wendy are doing well!

Jonatan said...

Hey Mitchell,

A life dream of mine is to play organ for just one MM show before I die. Do you think that would ever be able to happen? I promise TO DEATH I can hang.

P.s. Congrats on Stella!



Vintage Cab I used on MM debut (this is my dad's); it has two 15" Jensen speakers.