RMC

RMC
Summer 2016: The Forum, Los Angeles, CA (photo by David Tosti)
....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Friday, October 05, 2012

My new line of "in-ear" specifically designed for bassists!

Check out my new line of "in-ear" monitors from Clear Tune Monitors: http://www.cleartunemonitors.com/RMCSeries/.

We designed these in-ears specifically for bass players with lots of low-end and a mellow top end. It's a triple driver monitor made by hand in Orlando, FL. It's all about quality, quality, quality!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Loretta said...

I will be sure to stop by their booth when I am NAMM

istillgotmyguitar said...

I appreciate the lessons. Stuff like this really helps players to keep learning. I think music is all about its endless possibilities. Great post keep up the hard work. Check these out IStillGotMyGuitar.

Andrew austin said...

For more details motorcycle ear phone's.


Vintage Cab I used on MM debut (this is my dad's); it has two 15" Jensen speakers.