RMC

RMC
Summer 2016: The Forum, Los Angeles, CA (photo by David Tosti)
....<....>.............<........ posting below .´
¡¡¡¡¡ >.,"": *& £££ £££ £££ ££

Monday, August 13, 2007

A Little Side Note to the Beatles Article Below

Absolutely. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts. However, this piece below on the Beatles was an exercise research project that dealt with picking a side and supporting it. I wrote it long ago, and thought I'd share because there were some interesting things I found while researching it.

Nevertheless, without Ringo, without Paul, without John, and of course, without George, there is no Beatles.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Very true. It would even seem weird if Ringo had not been a part of the Beatles anyway because I had a crush on him when I was 10. :)


Vintage Cab I used on MM debut (this is my dad's); it has two 15" Jensen speakers.